jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Super Power Madness and more Super Hero fliers from Australia

Recently we have been sent leaks regarding Scientology´s Super Power Building, but they were nothing compared to what we were given the other day. But before we get into the juicy bits, lets have a laugh at our dear friends from Australia, who despite our last post from a few weeks ago, continue to make hilarious fliers in an attempt to make their followers sign a 2 and a half or 5 year contract to work from sun up to sun down for table scraps.

 

And now ladies and gents the main course, first up, live from the Fort Harrison Hotel, you can see Kristin Toth, handling a man who just reached Clear, and completed his NED and Super Power and just has to do his Cause Resurgence Rundown, which let´s be honest here, is nothing more than running around a light post in a dark room until you hallucinate.


At about 1:59 in the video the man talks about withdrawing from the group of OT´s, to us this essentially means he was in the process of leaving the cult, but for one reason or another he was drawn back into it. And at 2:19 he says ¨Here´s the fact! I was individuated from my group¨ which means he was acting as an individual, not a part of the Scientology whole. I have a feeling there´s a Star Trek joke about the borg in there somewhere.

 
And that´s not all, get ready for some crazy laughter as Kristin Toth tries once more to clumsily handles a camera in an attempt to film the success of another man who says that he is a staff member from Minneapolis.  


And then the man goes on to say that anything that went wrong ever in his life was not his fault, that he is perfect and it was just his bank or his case or it was a Suppressive Person (SP), or a Potential Trouble Source (PTS) person. Pushing the blame on someone or something else is not the way to go about life, only by accepting and understanding the problems you face can you move on, so as to not make the same mistakes again. But, let us know what you think, leave a comment or check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

1 comentario:

  1. I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.
    If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
    I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
    I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
    I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
    You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

    Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLEM
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    - HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -HIV
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

    ResponderEliminar